Sunday, January 5, 2014

Adoptable Dogs from the Newark Humane Society

Had a really wonderful time today photographing a whole slew of adoptable dogs and cats from the Newark Humane Society in New Jersey.  These guys are all so sweet and really deserve the chance for a forever home.  Adopt or rescue!!

 I'll have to leave the kitties for tomorrow but I did manage to get through at least one photo of every dog tonight, so meet the gang!































Roxie (one of my favorites - I love her!!)










Buffalo (this guy might not be officially up for adoption yet - he needs a little training)



Chelsey
My favorite puppy!!  Can you tell I have a thing for blue pitties?  Love this lady so much (she works out).  Unfortunately I can't find her petfinder page - she might not be posted yet.

















Kira is dreaming of becoming a ballerina.  She wants everyone to see that you don't have to be as skinny as Marla to be graceful. :)



And that's it for the doggies!  23 photographed in a few hours, not to mention all the cats to follow - not too shabby!!  Now I will just sit back and watch all of them find their amazing furever homes, right?   Take your new love home today and lets make that happen!


0 comments

Post a Comment